Bylaw is an integral part of the Articles of Association.
- Cocoa is a plant that in the taxonomy of plant called Theobroma cacao
- Cocoa commodity is cocoa beans and their derivative products
- Derivative of cocoa is processed cocoa that include cocoa mass (cocoa liquor), cocoa cake, cocoa powder and cocoa butter
- Cocoa agribusiness is a cocoa business approach that is systemic ranging from sub-system of production, processing sub-systems, sub-systems of marketing and sub-systems of supporting services.
- Cocoa processing industry is the activity of handling, processing, carried out to the cocoa crop yield that is intended to achieve higher added value.
- Stakeholders is businesses workers related to cocoa from farmers, traders, brokers, exporters, manufacturers, including government agencies and other institutions engaged in cocoa.
- Government is the central government
- Associations are ASKINDO, APIKCI, APKAI, AIKI and other associations related to cocoa
- Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute is an institution that carry out research and development in the field of coffee and cocoa nationally
- ICB is an organization that grouping associations or institutions engaged in cocoa especially.
The main task of ICB is to strive for the achievement of Vision, Mission, and Goals as mandated in Articles of Chapter III and Chapter IV.
TERMS OF MEMBERS
Requirements to become a non-permanent member of ICB are as follows:
- Apply in writing to the ICB
- Attach Articles and Bylaws or other documents held as agency from the competent authority
- Approved by Council of Permanent Members
Each Member has the right:
- Vote, selected, and talk
- Got the Membership Card
- Following each activity organized byICB accordance with Chapter X, Article 22
Every member has obligations::
- Maintain a good reputation and obey the ICB Articles / Bylaws and other regulations
- Inform and coordinate with ICB relating to the activities or policies associated with Indonesian cocoa
- Receive and execute the ICB decisions responsibly
- Entrance fees and dues paying members agreed
The amount of Member dues established by decision of the Council of Permanent Members
- Sanctions may be given to the ICB Member in case there is activities that defiance of the Articles of Association / Bylaws
- The sanctions consist of:
- Verbal warning
- Written warning
DISMISS OF MEMBERS
ICB membership may be terminated, if:
- Resigns in writing with the reasons the association / institution disbanded or dissolved by the authorities
- Dismissed for having violated the provisions of the Articles of Association / Bylaws and has been detrimental to the reputation of ICB with the approval of Council of Permanent Members.
- Dismissal of one of the Permanent Members, do not cause the dissolution of ICB
- For the first time, ICB choose
- Chairman : Prof.Dr.Djoko Said Damardjati
- Vice Chairman : Dr. Ir. Teguh Wahyudi, M.Eng.
- General Secretary : H. Halim Abdul Razak, SE,MSi
- Vice General Secretary : Ir. Zulhefi Sikumbang
- Executive Secretary : Ir. Subiyanti Marwoto, M.Agr.St.
- Other things that have not been provided for in the Bylaws will be set later.
This Bylaw is effective from the date stipulated and signed.